Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome to Throwing Books





Wow! After hours and hours thinking which background color to choose, select a perfect header and a perfect name, I finally finished creating this blog. My first blog. Throwing Books. 

So….


As you can read… This blog is going to be about books… I'm not a violent person (Throwing Books : O) so don't ask me why I chose this name… It just pop up in my mind. 

So, like I said before, I'm going to write books reviews, maybe movies or tv shows reviews… Or any crazy thing that might come to my mind….




I hope you enjoy your stay. Like you can see, I'm starting… I'm newer in all of this, so please, be nice and patient. If you have any comment, suggestion or a petition… Email me! Gladly I will answer everything.

See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!