Saturday, June 18, 2011

FINISH LINE! SiS Read-a-thon Report #2






First of all, give us an end-of-read-a-thon status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!

Well, I read 1 1/2 books… Catching Fire and Mockingjay.  Total of pages: 659

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon?

Well, I love both, but Catching Fire for now is my favorite


Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?

I participate in almost all the Mini-challenges… I only didn't participate in two or three..(Update 1,5,10 I think)


Which mini-challenge was your favorite?

To describe the books with pictures… I loved that one. 


What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

Read a lot, and meet bloggers!


Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?

Well, I wanted to read more, (1000 pages) but I had to do a lot of things today, and I missed 341 pages… : (


What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit? 

Oh, I think everything was perfect… I mean, if the updates had taken longer, maybe I would have lost the interest in them.


If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?

Nothing, everything was perfect...


Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? (Again, I won't cry if you say "no")

Yeeesssssss!!!!! I love the idea….I spent a great time! So, thank you for the Read-a-thon!


Any last comments on the read-a-thon?

So when is the next one? : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!