Friday, June 17, 2011

SiS Read-a-thon Report #1





First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
Well, I read only one book: Catching Fire ( 391 pages) 

What is the favorite thing you have read today?

Ohhh, c'mon! Catching Fire is an amazing reading and I couldn't put it down until I finish. I think this book is great for a read-a-thon!   

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?

To describe the name of a book with pictures… I loved that mini-challenge. 
What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

To read, and to visit new blogs, and see what they were reading, and their mini-challenges… and everything...

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

I couldn't do anything more… I mean, I spent all day sitting and reading… ahahah! My family didn't see me all day long… just at dinner time… ahahaha!

Are you on track to meet your goals?
Yes of course!

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?

Well, I want to, but I have a few things to do tomorrow like study for an exam I have on Monday, so I don't know If I'm participating…. : ( Buuttt, I will have  Mockingjay tomorrow and I'm 100% sure I'm going to read a little bit, so, maybe I'm participating… a little… : O


See you tomorrow, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!