Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everything comes to an end



It's sad… I know….. after all those years waiting to read the new books, reading spoilers, waiting for the movies and seeing pictures of the actors…. even playing the games in my PC or Wii, talking with friends about the story… Creating our own stories about this marvelous world….  Writing in blogs or forums….and meeting new people that shared my passion…. 

It's over.
All those wonderful moments are over now… Everything comes to an end… And Harry Potter is not the exception. 
I read the first book when I was 11 years old, and now, ten years later I'm going to tell them goodbye. Well, I hope not… Not a definitive goodbye… I hope to read those books again, to see the movies again, maybe in a few years… maybe when I'm old… and I hope to teach my children to love Harry Potter like I did and I do.

Bye bye, and thank you for those great moments…
 And... Thanks to you... J.K. Rowling!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!