Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)



Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren



 This week I got four books for review....
 and I bought two books. 







For review:


The Burning Soul by John Connolly
(Thanks to Atria Books and Touchstone)


And I also got for review:



Ugly to Start With by John Michael Cummings
(Thanks to the author)



Bought:



If I Stay by Gayle Forman
One Day by David Nicholls






And, that is everything I got this week. I'm super excited with all those books, specially One Day, I love the cover! And I want to read it before watching the movie.  :)  And I saw If I Stay on Amazon with an indecent price... Yes, too cheap to ignore! So, I immediately bought it! And well, the books I got for review are amazing... I love Philippa Gregory. And I'm reading The Burning Soul, which is pretty interesting. : ) 


And what did you get?





17 comments:

  1. Very nice selection of books. Heard good things about If I Stay. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phillipa Greggory too! She's so great. I saw One Day and loved it, I'm curious about the book now too.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the trailer of the One Day movie and i'm wondering if the books is that good too ^^
    Hope you like all your bookies!

    Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I stay is on my TBR pile as well. I'm really curious about it but something else is always more important :)
    Ah, and Philippa Gregory. Well written historical fiction and normally a bit sad as well!

    Please check out my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read One Day too! I still need to read If I Stay. The Philippa Gregory books look good. I haven't read any of the books in the Cousins War series yet. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the looks of The Burning Soul adding to my TBR pile. You can see my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love If I Stay, i cried a lot reading it, but couldnt stop reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. One Day! I really want to read that. Hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of most of these, but If I Stay is on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking bunch :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love IF I STAY!!! There is a sequel that you have to read. You'll find it! Great books! Hope you enjoy them.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome mailbox! I looooooooved If I Stay! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, nice haul! I have a few of these books on my list. I want to read One Day before seeing the movie too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set!

    I really want to read One Day. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the covers for both One Day and If I Stay. I own both of them too! But have not read them yet... But I want to! Haha.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    -Clara
    thewannabeknight.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice set of books this week. The Lady of theb Rivers looks like a good book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!