Friday, December 30, 2011

My Favorite Books of 2011

This year was full of incredible books, lovely covers, and breathtaking stories. So I decided to share with all of you my favorites of 2011. Enjoy!







My Favorite Books of 2011



1. Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
I loved this book. One of my favorites… or should I say my favorite of 2011? I loved the cover, the plot, the characters… everything is so realistic and… well, you need to read it. : )



2. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I have no enough words for this book. 



3. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
I was't expecting to read what I read. This book was something different, something weird… a little bit slow at the beginning, but with a breathtaking ending… 





4. After the Party by Lisa Jewell
This is was the first book I read by Lisa Jewell and I loved it. I haven't read  the first book or any other book by her, but I'm sure they are as wonderful as this one. 
( Not a YA book )



5. Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
There were a few things that I didn't like about this book, but it was a good story, something different. Lots of magic, love, time travel and history! 



6. The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen. 
This was the first book I reviewed here on the blog, and I loved it. Even though the story is quite simple, I liked it. I can't wait to read the next two books in the series. 



7. Borrowing Abby Grace by Kelly Green
Another great book with an unique story. I loved it! 



8. Abandon by Meg Cabot
If you love Meg Cabot like I do, you need to read this book. A+



9. Betrayal by Lee Nichols
Just one word "Amazing"



10. The Star-Up by Sadie Hayes.
Unique... Fresh... and Different






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!