Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm back


Hello guys, I’m back!

Right now I’m sure most of you are asking, “Who the hell are you?” or “Why I am following you?” Yeah, I know, it has been a long time since the last update on my blog and I feel awful. I’ve been really busy, you know, school and that stuff, but do you know? It’s summer… and that means no school… for now…
So I’m back. I was missing my blog and my reviews… and of course, all of you guys… and there are a few books I need to review, that I promised I would review, and it’s time to do it. Don’t you think?

So, I’m coming back with a new look... Not me! The blog! 
I really like the new look of the blog, I spent a  few days looking and trying different things... and well, this is how it ended... tell me what you think... : )

 I have a new rating system… well, it’s very similar, it’s just a little bit fancier than the old one… 

I really like it
Old

New


Well, at a closer look, yeah, it's very different... and I think it looks better.  If you want to see the entire new rating system, click here! 



So, guys, I'm really happy to be back.... and see ya around. 





1 comment:

  1. Your blog design looks lovely!!! AND - Welcome Back <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!