Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday!! What are you reading? (2)




Another day comes and another goes… and it's Monday again! Can I tell you something?… Just promise me you're not going to say it to anyone…. I hate Mondays… For me, it is a pain in the neck! But well, at least I have a few things that makes it a little more pleasant day… and one of them is this Meme, hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books, where we share what we have read the past week and what we plan to read this week… 



Finished and reviewed:




Reading:


 


To read:



3 comments:

  1. I am reading BONE DRESSING Michelle Brooks, then I wanna read LZR:1143:Infection (zombie novel) by Bryan James & END OF MAE:Angela Smith.
    I have a "What r u reading on Monday" Meme on my blog too..lol..I guess there are a few of them huh?
    PS: I posted ur button on my blog :)
    Have a gr8 one! Runnin off 2 work now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really get around to reading Hush, Hush...Anyways, lovely books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week and your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-43.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!