Friday, June 17, 2011

Sis Read-a-thon #1 & 2 Update



Well, this is my 1st and 2nd Update… I couldn't participate on the first one ( I wasn't at home)… but well, here I am… (And I've been reading all the time....)   XD


Update:
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 253
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 253
  • Total time read: 3
  • How I'm currently feeling: I need to finish Catching Fire… this book is too awesome…. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Challenge:


2 comments:

  1. new follower! [:

    Found your blog through the linky for this read-a-thon. Thought I'd just stop by, say 'hi' and good luck on your goals for the read-a-thon. Happy Reading!

    [love your header!]

    stop by if you get a chance, thanks!:
    http://letsevaluate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! Do you have Mockingjay for when you finish CF? There's a major cliffhanger that will keep you dying to find out what happens! (So, um, I hope you have it! :) Anyway, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!