Friday, June 17, 2011

Sis Read-a-thon Update #3









Update:
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 260
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 7  (hohoohho)
  • Total time read: 3
  • How I'm currently feeling: I need to finish Catching Fire… this book is too awesome…. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Mini Challenge:





The Shaman was an old man who lived in a lime house on the outskirts of Town.  His only friend was a little goat called John.  Every morning, for a long period of time, the Shaman and John the goat used to walk in the woods looking for medicinal plants and herbs. But that day everything was different. 
The Shaman  knew it when he left his home and saw a man with a laser pistol, waiting for him.
"Hello, Shaman, long time no see…" said the man. 





1 comment:

  1. OoOH...I'm really liking the story!

    This story makes me want to read more! :D

    I used humor in mine, but I guess most people engaged in the "thriller/action/fantasy" theme. Drat! lol :P

    ~Hira~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!